Sunday, December 23, 2007

OMGZ ITZ BAD 4 U!

As much as I want to stop smoking, I can't. I've been a smoker since I was 14, going on 15, and now that I'm legally able to buy cigarettes, I wanna stop. There's some irony in that I think, but I don't know if it counts if what I wanna do is good for me. I always thought irony had to have some negative connotation or something.

Either way, yeah, I can't run as fast or long anymore and if I go three days without one I'll start coughing and getting some weird asthma thing where I can't really stop inhaling without punching myself in the chest. Scary.

ALSO!!! Before I was 18, I'd have someone else buy me my cigarettes because I was afraid of getting ID'd. NOW, every time I walk into some dingy little gas station to make a purchase, no one ID's me!!!

WUT TEH FUK GAZ STATIONZ BRKIN LAWZ!

I dunno. Just thought I'd write about something. Have a nice day!