Monday, May 14, 2007

let me just clarify some stuff. . . for MY sake.

The time on that last post makes me look like a pussy who can't handle being up past 11 at night. Well, the truth is, i AM a pussy, i'm usually in bed by 9.30, and when i did that first post, it was like 2 a.m. So, for one, go me for making it that long.
Two, i don't wanna lose this, because i really like it:
(orginally penned 11/21/06)
My friend told me a joke one time. I didn't think it was funny, and when I didn't laugh, my friend got angry with me. He didn't talk to me for several days, which was all right with me; I wasn't going to chase him. When he finally broke his silence, he explained to me that everyone else had laughed at the joke, and that I hurt his feelings by not following suit. I then explained to him that the joke was stupid and everybody laughed because they were laughing at him, not with him, and that I shouldn't be punished for refusing to take part in their stupidity. He then stopped talking to me altogether.