Thursday, November 22, 2007

No school like the old school.

I'm trying to make it a point to post more on here, mainly because when I try to visit the site, I forget my password and I really don't want to hit the "forgot password" link; so I keep trying to remember my password, but it's all very futile and I end up giving up and opting to use my time surfing YouTube for something to either cheer me up or ebb my boredom. Nothing cures either of those like laughing babies or otters holding hands!

Either way, went and got my MRI and some X-Rays, very uncomfortable. You can't move or anything in the big MRI tube-thing and I kept wanting to laugh, but was afraid that if I did, I'd ruin the entire thing and have to start over. I didn't want to risk that. I find out what all the hubbub is about on Friday next week.

I've been missing school quite a bit in order to go to the doctor and stuff. Albeit awesome, I'm worried about the work and lessons that I am missing and will have to make up in some way. Either way, it's cool to stay home.

Thanksgiving sucks. I'm appreciative of all that I have, but my family sucks. There's always one big fight with us and this year was no different than previous ones. Glad everyone's gone and that the yelling is over, though.

My birthday is coming up! Not that I'm excited to get anything, just excited to finally be able to buy my own cigarettes.