Saturday, November 3, 2007

when sh*t hits the fan

It's now November in the city of Houston! Late October has shown some really beautiful days as far as weather goes; the past couple of days, however, have been hot as hell. I think my friend told me once that Houston only has two seasons: hot summer and very hot summer. So far he's been proven right.

I don't care. I love these months. The leaves get all brown and orange and the air feels clean. Good days.

September was uneventful. October was the shit. I had Tiger Army, Aiden, Motion City Soundtrack, awesome. The Cure rescheduled for June 9th. Yesterday was theSTART with some other band and She Wants Revenge. I fell asleep on a couch after theSTART had finished their set.

I'm moving after this year to McAllen, Texas with my best friend Iggy. It's going to be awesome. With some luck I will be attending the University of Texas Pan-American in Edinberg, Texas. Here's hoping!

Against Me! ruled by the way.

----------------
Now playing: Tegan and Sara - Hop a Plane
via FoxyTunes